I liked it ! :D
Help an egg finds the mother. Tap the egg and avoid the tree branches until reaches the sky.
I create this game using Game Maker: Studio for 2 weeks. You can play the game free, and download the game free on Windows, and Android.
To get better experience, I recommend to for you to play on Android and Windows, rather than Web (HTML5). Here is the list of differences across device versions:
- Smooth graphic: the parallax on the back is rendered for each 1 sub-pixel (1 pixel can be consist of 3-4 sub-pixels).
- Advertisement: support me financially :D
- Also smooth graphic: same explanation like Android version
- No Advertisement: you can still support me by commenting, giving 5 stars (in itch.io and google play), and sharing. :D
- Not smooth graphic; the parallax on background is rendered for each 3-4 sub-pixels (1 pixel can be consist of 3-4 sub-pixels)
- Some laggy assets (music and sound) for first load
- No advertisement: still, you can support me by commenting, giving 5 stars (in itch.io and google play), and sharing. :D
So, please comments what you think about this game... :D
UPDATE 1: (v.1.2)
- Adding main menu to select difficulty
- Adding bird animation
- Adding "click" sound effect
- Adding main menu music
- Adding "inverted" option
- Edit the "difficulty selector arrow" button.
- Make the "Relax" / medium difficulty as default
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
As everyone else has said, cool game but way too hard. I just don't feel like I have control.
Maybe make it so the egg bounces off the sides of the screen instead of dying instantly?
Awesome pixel art, but quite hard (at least on the web version it was pretty impossible).
Hi, thanks for playing. :D
I've updated the game with difficulty choices and The "medium"/"relax" as the default difficulty. Hoping that no one frustrate with this game anymore... :D
Yeah cool game with an interesting mechanic...going along w/previous comment, you might try wider gaps at first. Also, you might try switching the buttons, so that "a" causes egg to go left and "d" causes it go to right.
Yeah, actually I'm planning on making a "story mode" with levels that have a gradual difficulties (like you said wider gap first :D), for this "arcade" mode I'll stick to easy-hard option. For the switch button, I think you're right, it's a good idea to put switch buttons on the game setting menu, but first I should make a setting menu firsst I think. I'll working on that.
Thanks for your suggestion Peter! :D
Hey Peter! Check it out, I've added the "inverted" option and different difficulty (not added the "story mode" yet like I promised). Tell me what you think about it! =D
Awesome thanks! I was able to get farther (I did the "easy" difficulty level--thank you!). I couldn't activate the "inverted" option for some reason--am I supposed to click on the word "inverted" with my mouse (playing on my PC browser)...sorry probably a dumb question.
Can't get past 1 goal. Good game though!
Nice reaction game, rly!
But too hard(for me), may be you can do more easy ver or easy\hard mode?
Yeah it's hard for me too... Actually this game is inspired from Flappy Bird (it's hard) but the the egg move vertically instead of horizontally. But, I think you're right I'll try making the easier version. :P
Thanks for your comment and suggestion :D
Hi! Check out the update! I've added easy/hard mode... What you think about that?